These truly are a winner in our house, even the children wanted more!
- 2 cups macadamia
- 16 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 tsp seaweed salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup cacao melts, melted
- 1/3 cup gelatin hydrolysate
- 1/2 cup Kultured Wellness yoghurt
- Line a cake tin
- Place the macadamias and process until they resemble crumbs
- Add in the medjool dates, vanilla bean paste an salt, process until the mixture is combined.
- Add in the gelatin, coconut oil and melted cacao melts, combine together.
- Place all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and add the Kultured Wellness coconut yoghurt.
- Gently fold the yoghurt in with the other ingredients.
- Pour into the tin and place in a dehydrator on 35 degrees for 24 hours. If you do not own a dehydrator place in a warm area to allow the brownie to ferment.
- After 24 hours place in the fridge to set.
- Once set chop into pieces and enjoy!