INTRODUCTION TO NUTRITION COURSESIMPLE HOLISTIC APPROACH TO NUTRITION
- looking to educate yourself to make more informed decisions?
- Increase your knowledge on health to help yourself or a loved one?
- Wanting more clarity around food and health?
- Wanting to ask the right questions with your health practitioner, to get the right answers?
Knowledge is power – when we know better, it’s what we do next that makes all the difference. Start today by educating yourself to make that difference.
WHAT IS THIS COURSE?
Confused with all the conflicting ‘health messages’ you read and hear?
The Introduction to Nutrition course simplifies the fundamentals of health and nutrition. You will develop a holistic relationship with food and your health; rather than following a rigid regime of asking ’what to eat, how often should I eat and how many calories are in that?’.
Each week you will learn and implement new skills allowing you to make sustainable changes in your health and diet. This will enable you to make informed decisions on what to eat, empowering you to influence and educate those around you in a positive way.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
It is perfect for you if you are:
- Wanting to learn more about health to make informed choices and decisions
- Looking for a simple holistic approach to nutrition
- Wanting to increase knowledge for personal health and loved ones
- Passionate about health, but not ready to commit to our full Functional Nutrition Course
OVERALL AIMS OF THE COURSE
- 10 Modules – designed for all learning types containing videos, audios, reading material and tasks (see below for a breakdown in topics)
- Study anytime with the self-paced online course (average completion time is 3 months)
- Support from the Functional Nutrition Academy team
- 12 months access to the online content